• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

bunch-o-parts build

ottoride

Rock Stacker
had a bunch of parts sitting in a box (collecting dust) that i picked up over the years... thought i would put something together to hack around with. this is what i came up with...

P1015611.jpg

P1015615.jpg

P1015612.jpg

P1015624.jpg

Last edited:
ottoride what are all the parts you used? thats a pretty sweet ride with just parts laying around.... junkyard dog i like it...lol"thumbsup"

have to think now, mip front axles and shafts... axial comp shock, knuckles, trailing arms, assorted upgrade parts... jrracing z9100t high torque servo... holmes hobbies cobalt puller... nova rooster crawler... gearbox forget but really well made, stuffed with hr gears and cromo outputs... wheels aww crap (help here), semi custom... hr frame... and more

Well ottoride you should be proud of yourself that a nice setup rig you got the makes me want to build one with all the parts i got laying around...lol

i'll be building a crawler course soon for the rig. got about two thousand pounds of brick stashed behind the garden shed...

by all means start building. i throw on some tunes like this and wrench...

some tunes

though the 1=1 stuff gets into the way

P1012215.jpg

monkeyman

Last edited:
ottoride wow thats a nice rig to. When you get your course of put it up so everyone can see?? i'm going to build a little course for my 9 year old daughter and me in my back yard but it has to wait i just had back surgery and they put four screws and i'm 4 weeks post op so it will be a bit before i start building my rigs and course...lol

Back