• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

bully??

Swamp Duck

i've decided to buy a bully Artr after narrowing it down between a berg and a bully(seems like everyone has a berg)..but i have a couple??? like should i buy it straight from rc4wd or buy it from jpcustoms and get the havoc or the hellstorm chassis..i just wanted to know if the hellstorm or the havoc is worth the extra$$ and yes i've searched but nobody has realy done a comparison.

If you are planning to comp, I would definitely go with the HaVoc or Hellstrom from JP. I run the HaVoc and love it; lots of adjustability and options for setting it up for your own driving style.

Those chassis are DEFINITELY worth the extra cost. I cant think of a single person who still runs the stock chassis....and we have quite a few Bullys in our local comp scene.

i agree with jeremy and papa. those are definitely worth the extra cash to upgrade from the stock chassis. i'm not really a fan of the stock chassis, especially if you plan on comping you'll love either of those chassis "thumbsup"

Check out the Bully section and see who's building what. There are a lot of great builds in there, you might just find something that suites your taste. Bodied or bodiless rig, you'll love the Bully.
I run a modified TAG chassis with CRAZY clearence.

Attachments

• DSC00655.JPG
    DSC00655.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 180
Havoc & Bully go great together8)
JPchassis5.jpg

i've done more searching..now all i have to do is decide between the havoc or the hellstorm..i've read good things about both

Back