• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Building the "Black Pearl"

9878587c9dfe3a19a7b225cce42ef415.jpg

Thanks Sal45.....it's just those little things that'll help me replicate the 1:1 looks before going balls deep on the blackfoot bodies (which I have no ambition to start, haha). I need to learn how to cut, glue, brace, etc... all that plastic stuff. I know it's basically CA glue and stuff, but it just looks like a lot of work.

Were did you get that pice on your shock towers, the ones that push your king shocks back a little further. Sorry not very good a the technical names

Thanks to eric113 I got a new (to me) winch. So I did a quick plate on the front of my custom bumper and mounted it. Now to just get a controller and such to make it work...Eventually I will get it sunk down into the bumper and have the lead come out the front just the like real Black Pearl.

91e79eefafb704836ee8335a425fca43.jpg

1fe7f37d72177383c223d64e8b7b2c77.jpg

Last edited:
Back