• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Building a Truck Trail / Crawling Course. (3 days in - work in progress)

ActonRC

So I bought my RTR TRX-4 Sport on Friday. Couldn't have bought a kit if I wanted to. Covid-19 has been a blessing for my local hobby shop. They are selling a ton of cars and kits. Traxxas is backordered on TONS of stuff.

Anyway... I really like the truck so I decided to build a little something for it. This video is a just the start. I am going to run a trail / course through about 2 or 3 of our 6 acres. Have to admit, my wife is being super cool about it...

I have upgraded the radio and the servo. Everything is stock. Looking at my terrain what tires would you recommend? We have TONS of sand. Traction is almost non existent. Any mod suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

If you look closely in the background you can see the full size short course track I built for my son and my Slash's. Also, a covid project.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UGOMZ3iN3Eo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back