• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Brunswick/Savannah Area Crawlin'

any more info on places in Brunswick for crawling/bashing? I'm in Jax/St Augustine, but come to Brunswick for work, so might want to waste some time.

i just moved down from up north, im looking for some places to crawl in the pooler/ savannah maybe even statesboro area..anyone near those places or can u point to an area? thanks guys

Sorry for the lack of updates. As far as places in Glynn county, there really isn't a whole lot of places to go crawling (no rocks down here in the south). Took my WPL C14 over to St Simons roughly a month ago, did some beach crawling. Tried to hit up the rocks near Pier Village, but didn't want to lose the truck to high tide.

Other than that, the local hobbies store has been doing parking lot drags in the Sam's Club shopping center. Couple of those guys have crawlers, but no real area to flex.

Back