• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bronco body By PL

slimfire

Quarry Creeper
Hi

Just wanted to see if anybody is using this body on scx10 ii chassis and specially how the body fits onto the electronics layout, whether needs special changes or ?

And as well does this body get points for 3D interior or not?

Many thanks!!

https://www.prolineracing.com/bodies/1966-ford-bronco-clear-body-deadbolt/

f8a9ad396310d2fceea79ca2fccda729.jpg

I dont think it fit the SCX 10 II, at least not drop on, unless you flip the gearbox 180 degrees ( if you use the new gearbox on your build )

I have the same problem with the power wagon body on my SCX 10 II, so to move on with my build i will have to take out the gearbox.
Seem like i will have to order that SSD gearbox soon, though for the old SCX 10 it should fit in the II model too with little problems.
And then i push my problems to the steering servo that i will then have to relocate, not forgetting battery tray that was planned to go the whole time.

If things was simple and cheap, everyone would be doing it :mrgreen:

But lest see what the sexperts say, i am after all just guessing here.

I dont think it fit the SCX 10 II, at least not drop on, unless you flip the gearbox 180 degrees ( if you use the new gearbox on your build )

I have the same problem with the power wagon body on my SCX 10 II, so to move on with my build i will have to take out the gearbox.
Seem like i will have to order that SSD gearbox soon, though for the old SCX 10 it should fit in the II model too with little problems.
And then i push my problems to the steering servo that i will then have to relocate, not forgetting battery tray that was planned to go the whole time.

If things was simple and cheap, everyone would be doing it :mrgreen:

But lest see what the sexperts say, i am after all just guessing here.

Hey thanks!
Forgot to mention I have the new trasmissione scx10II kit) flipped 180 (front -rear)... that should help....

I have this body on a 10.2 kit, no mods are needed to fit over the trans. I do not run stock sliders though, so I can't speak if the receiver box is in the way but I do not believe so.

9kseAzZ.jpg

Because I want to run the body as low as possible, the only issue I had was I needed to relocate some of my electronics on my sliders because of the floorboard.

PiyRr9K.jpg

Last edited:
Back