• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Brewster MA

Hey all. I’m here for the week and have been on the beaches and rock piers, finding some fun low tide fun! Got a trx4 and a 1/18 rochobby lc80 with me. Anyone that wants to crawl I’ll be here through June 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man welcome to the flat and sandy Cape. Be sure to pop back over the bridges and check out Wreckless Hobbies in Wareham Ma.

https://www.wrecklesshobbies.com/
I think there's a Spacegunk page as well, but I don't do that crap.

Bring your truck and batteries.
They've got a really nice and fully stocked shop with many options. They've got an indoor carpet track, a mini-z track and a mini indoor crawler course. Out back the shop is an entire trail network build for anything from class 1 trucks to full on crawlers.
It's totally worth the visit.

Back