• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bomber Aluminum Panels from Barndog Racing

Here it is for dpcardoza
2a9f002394a66bf0ac0836262c611476.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here it is for dpcardoza
2a9f002394a66bf0ac0836262c611476.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turns out, I may need to go this route on my SWB 1.9 Bomber. It looks like the tires are going to rub badly on the lower front corners at even moderate steering angles. :x

That is the fire wall piece I make for it too but you don't have to run it.With the sides that delete the battery compartment it shrinks the battery area I was running a 2200 3s that was 4 1/4" I think.

Any chance you can get me the largest possible battery dimensions? Can you fit a larger battery without the firewall? I'm trying to go 4s, and I'm already having a hard time finding space for everything.

With out the firewall you could run a battery length wise (front to back) to get decent size battery in there.

I had considered that but I'm trying to fit a servo winch and an ESC between my inner fenders. Fitting (roughly) 12 lbs of shit in a 10 lb bag. Rx and light controller are getting moved to the fuel cell area. I need to delete the stock Rx box because of the centered front pumpkin. I'm still not sure if I can get both an ESC and a winch on the Wertymade plate...it should be here this week. The Wraith interior further complicates things.

I hope you guys are having a great weekend crawling or building!
X-long bodies shipped out today thanks for the support guys!"thumbsup"

I have them since weeks, but did not have time to work on the rig.
But, finally the panels are installed and the base colors are done.
Now I can start with the details.

Thanks again for your service! And those panels are just amazing. Great quality, great look. "thumbsup"

Thanks!
I used oracal foil. Very thin. Time will tell how it will handle the dirt, water etc.
But I don't want to spray paint those nice panels.

Back