• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bomber Aluminum Panels from Barndog Racing

Great weekend guys all Bomber bodies ready to ship!
0b5b04aaecc9a56c30fc3e2e5c87873e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted to share how the full-length side panels work with the cage 'number plate' panels here.
The very back end of the lower panel comes squared off, and is evidently that way so it matches up with the wrap-around rear panel - if you use one. I got one, but ended up mod'ing my spare tire cage into an antenna/flag mount so I didn't use it. So I trimmed the end of the lower panels so they match up with the uppers - flows much better.

One of the really nice features of these body panels is their durability. I don't know about everybody else, but all my rigs get rolled cuz I drive like a 12yo. LOL These panels are really durable, and even when - not if - they get scratched the finish hides it. They stay looking nice even with wear.

I opted for the roof-top cargo rack to help protect the roof panel on roll-overs. Gearhead makes them (RPP) with choice of short like this, or longer with a LED torch mount at the front. Comes with hardware and spacers to set it up off the top of the roof, and screws to the stock mounting holes. "thumbsup"

Do you offer a version that eliminates the stock battery tray like this
e9320e2b2b89a9e2e8689234d10917ec.jpg

but extends back like the one pictured a couple posts above?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back