• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

BigBaller

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought you were a douchebag Saydee... This thread confirms it:flipoff: Who gives a fawk about baller giving you shit...

Oh, BTW... anybody want to start a collection for Saydee? Might come in handy :ror:
5377571038_974dfaa7c5_m.jpg

Just sick of him question any thing I have to say. I don't know this guy nor do I want to. Maybe if he would just shut his mouth I would never post
I thought he was a asshole until I meet him. He's a real nice and fun guy, even if he has a yellow jeep.:mrgreen:

If your sick of him questioning you ,quit giving him answers.

the thing is..... you don't have to build the best to know about the best.

He buys the awsome rigs, studies them, runs them, and learns what is working best.
If you ask me, he is the smart one, let other figure out the problems

The fact of the matter is....he spends more time and $ on this stuff then you could ever dream, and don't be bitter about it, learn from it.

believe it or not, He is a pretty smart SOB, but a little self-absorbed.:flipoff:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

all I can say... You guys dont have to attend the same 1-2 comps he attends a yr. Ive had to make him put his shirt back on after loads of complaints, had to restrain people from throwing him in a lake and generally put up with his crap.

And somebody buy the dang shirt so I can renew my star next month!

That's what I'm looking for too. I guess Token will have to suffice for now
:afro:

This image is named after me, therefore it should only be used in the correct context. Please do not use this figure as a "This will have to do" image. I get a notification whenever this gets pulled to make sure its being used correctly.

Why would baller or anyone for that matter give a shit about you respecting them.

(Play Pantera RESPECT)

Pantera said:
ARE YYYYOU TALKING TO MMME!??

This guy seam to talk alot of shit but I can't find one true build thread that he has built for me to give him any an respect?

Does any one have a link or does he just have some money in his pocket?

This coming from you....seriously:?: Wake up Brian, you've managed to get lost in your own little world;-)
The consequences of your actions over the last couple years have caught up with you, and the rest of the guys/vendors/companies won't be merciful, they are fed up with the behavior/tactics you've used for so long.

:lmao:

:afro: in tha house!

This was hilarious! Why is it when I take one single night off from RCC, the good shit happens?

This coming from you....seriously:?: Wake up Brian, you've managed to get lost in your own little world;-)
The consequences of your actions over the last couple years have caught up with you, and the rest of the guys/vendors/companies won't be merciful, they are fed up with the behavior/tactics you've used for so long.

:oops:

Yep Nathan I was not a very good person yesterday. I let the this Baller guy get to me. So every person or vendor I have bother I am truly sorry for my actions. You will not hear from me again.

I was not only Baller there was other things, they just all added up and I blew a fuse Not cool at all.

I acted like a 13 year old child

sorry

Oh Ya

Mod's I am really sorry I acted the way I have. You work hard then I sure I know.

I have met and talked to Baller on more then 1 occasion and I think he is a nice guy and funny as hell. Definitely a major addition to the hobby"thumbsup"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back