• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Berg v2 Proto

souler

Pebble Pounder
Here it is my idea for the new berg tracer "thumbsup"

2 - Tekin fxr
2 - tekin 45t
radio Spek DX6i
hb Rover and sedona (soft) on enroute wheels v1 (380 gr full weight) soon will make a set of vanquish
running proline dual stage on the rover and nova in the sedona ( proline r really good as soon as the temperature isn't really hot, then become too soft and lost grip, instead the nova's foam that don't change with the temperature
servo hobbico cs 170
lipo 2 s 1800 mAh 40c

I designed the orange chassis and soon will have it laser cutted in a 3mm inox ( in the photo you can see a derlin bad cutted prototyoe :ror:) i designed it to have a servo coverage and soon will make a BTA steering too.

Critics and consideration are really welcome"thumbsup"

sorry for bad english

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

Looks good! make sure it is at least 3" wide and at least 3.75" high at 1 point. I did a similar mod to my tracer with some scrap carbon fiber only to read that rule later on in the USRCCA rulebook.

Looks good! make sure it is at least 3" wide and at least 3.75" high at 1 point. I did a similar mod to my tracer with some scrap carbon fiber only to read that rule later on in the USRCCA rulebook.
He's in Italy....they might have different rules over there."thumbsup"

Can you explain better this point ?

Can you explain better this point ?

In the US the USRCCA has rules that the truck must pass to legally compete. For a bodiless vehicle like yours it must:

resemble a truck

the roof must be at least 1" higher than the sides.

The sides must also be at least 1" high

Must have a roof,hood and 2 side panels.

The overall body must be a minimum of 8" long, 3" wide and 3.75" overall height.

all these rules are here: http://www.usrcca.com/rules/2010_USRCCA_Rules.pdf

But that is only if you plan to compete in the US. Not sure what the Italian rules are.

In the US the USRCCA has rules that the truck must pass to legally compete. For a bodiless vehicle like yours it must:

resemble a truck

the roof must be at least 1" higher than the sides.

The sides must also be at least 1" high

Must have a roof,hood and 2 side panels.

The overall body must be a minimum of 8" long, 3" wide and 3.75" overall height.

all these rules are here: http://www.usrcca.com/rules/2010_USRCCA_Rules.pdf

But that is only if you plan to compete in the US. Not sure what the Italian rules are.

Well thanks for the advise, i'll gonna check better the italian rules "thumbsup"

Well thanks for the advise, i'll gonna check better the italian rules "thumbsup"

yeah let us know!

here was mine. cab was 1" higher than the main body,side panels were at least 1". Had a roof,hood and 2 side panels. It did not satisy the 3" width or 3.75" overall height. Too bad it was light as hell.

5.jpg

yeah let us know!

here was mine. cab was 1" higher than the main body,side panels were at least 1". Had a roof,hood and 2 side panels. It did not satisy the 3" width or 3.75" overall height. Too bad it was light as hell.

5.jpg

Nice 1 m8 "thumbsup" my 1 is 2" wide bu i can work to space it a bit more but won't reach 3", for the height of 3,75" i think to be fine.

Here there are some photo of the newest mod, the black chassis is a my personal design

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

45626_148499968512874_100000586156805_349920_7791345_n.jpg

wow. crazy looking man. hows it drive?

Well it's a bit difficult to get over some vertical really vertical, but with the right usage of the radio with the mixed channel is really a great model with a 10cm of GC:ror:

I'd like to know if some1 had already tested some kit brushless on the berg like the novak....

Last edited:
here we go again...... after my 1st comp sunday placed 5th ;-) i got my vanquish awsome rig:twisted:

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

Some equilibrium exercise for my Berg "thumbsup"

IMG_0600.jpg

here we go again...... after my 1st comp sunday placed 5th ;-) i got my vanquish awsome rig:twisted:

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

Some equilibrium exercise for my Berg "thumbsup"

IMG_0600.jpg

sick looking chassis you built there! I love it

I'm in the process of building a tracer nano and I'm getting the novak kit, I'll let u know how they work on it.

Last edited:
sick looking chassis you built there! I love it

I'm in the process of building a tracer nano and I'm getting the novak kit, I'll let u know how they work on it.

Well i could make 1 special modded chassis for your nano if you'd like "thumbsup"

Back