• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

BERG -iNTERCEPTOR- (ProtoType)

st4nd4l0n3

BERG -iNTERCEPTOR- (ProtoType)

General Specs
-Wheelbase: 317'5 mm
-Track width: 280 mm
-Weight: 2.050g

Chassis
-iNTERCERCEPTOR (ProtoType)

Axles
-Berg V1 / 09t Pinion

Suspension
-FRONT: Shocks TRA2660 / Muelles Losi MiniT Red (LOSB1117) / Silicone 040
-REAR: Shocks TRA2661 / Muelles Losi 1.4 gold (LOSA5144) / Silicone 040
-Links: Delrin cnc custom made / Rotulas Traxxas M3 (TRA1942)

Wheels
-Rims: HPI Superstar
-Tires: HB Rovers (white)
-Foam: HB Rovers foam

Electroniks
-Motor (x2): Tekin 45T
-Dual Esc: Tekin FXR
-Servo: hi-tec hs-7955-tg
-Batería: lipo 3s 850mAh 40c

Those lower links will not fair to well in serious power or binds. I tried a set...too much lightening really lets them pretzel.

Those lower links will not fair to well in serious power or binds. I tried a set...too much lightening really lets them pretzel.

I think u r talking about a different set of links, since mine are custom-made and they r not still for sale. Also they are very rigid indeed.

They are made out of a 9mm delrin sheet and they have an optimum structural design. They have been tested and I'm quite proud of the results.

Nice work! A 9t pinion?!?! That is a very light truck.

Interesting...."thumbsup"

I coudn't find an 8t pinion, so I had to be satisfied with the 9t.:ror:

I rather sacrifice some wheel speed for some torque. It also improves the drag brake.

I think u r talking about a different set of links, since mine are custom-made and they r not still for sale. Also they are very rigid indeed.

They are made out of a 9mm delrin sheet and they have an optimum structural design. They have been tested and I'm quite proud of the results.

True, mine were not yours. But very similar in material, design and I had issues. Maybe I just am too power happy to like to get stuck in binds.

Good luck with them...the truck looks great and all the nice pieces.

I may have some 7/8 T pinions, let me see if I can't dig them up, be happy to ship them your way for shipping costs if you want them. "thumbsup"

This looks entirely similar in the lower link placement to the egressor chassis. Very cool.

Looks pretty sweet. Nice job. Depending on what rules you run, you might have to make sure the chassis is comp width not including the spacers. We had to change our SNG bodiless because of a rule. Was dumb.

The rear shock mounts look a little too light. Give me that rig and some axle snappin Broods, I can break it all to hell inside one day.

I think you didn't take into account the gear reduction. Since I'm running my motors with 9t pinions, I've got some "extra torque"...

a short clip:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c8QQIgI1WAM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back