• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A new Team RCC berg

Have you tried the Rovers out yet?
Nice looking setup you got there"thumbsup"

yet and they did ok at the last comp. the only issue i saw with sandy tires. i could get traction until the sand cleared off. i got a new set of HBs today and going to be using the NWT All-Weather Hybrids, both coming from TCS "thumbsup" thanks guys!!

Your wheels are done and will ship tomorrow. I put a little extra surprise in the package for ya....."thumbsup"

i wanted a set of 1.25" wide beadlocks. who did i contact, mayhem engineering of course. i got them to make a custom set of delrin 7 beadlocks. and when they came in, i got a few extras... "thumbsup"

mayhem_bl.jpg

the only work have done so far is hook for dual esc. i've been waiting for my new radio to come in... and guess what, it came in today at my lhs!!!! hopefully i can get it running this weekend before i head out of town for work.

4pk.jpg

now i'm just waiting for the panels...

yeah yeah yeah... freaking work is kicking my ass... can't wait til we go into production and i can get my crawling time back!!!

i love the chassis. "thumbsup" mike did his homework and designed an awesome chassis. i got the chassis dialed to my style of driving and it's crawling places where my previous berg setup had issues. i think she would have done better at comp #3 but the driver had issues all day. :roll:

the only issue i have encounter with the chassis is rollovers. since bodiless chassis are similar to tube chassis, then it will have the similar rollover issue. at comp #3, my 2 rollover correction attempts cost my 20 pts and 15 pts on course 1 and course 2, respectively. after practicing on my course, i have come to the conclusion for me is if i'm in a spot where i don't have the room to do the throttle-brake method to get back on all 4s, it's easier to take the 5 pts and continue on.

now, it's time to clean up the wiring so it's cleaner and possibly redoing the electronic tray.

i'll have some close up of the panels once i get my ftp site credentials straight. but here's 2 from toytech.

104_3121.jpg

104_3120.jpg

Last edited:
Here are the updated pics of the panels...

panels2.jpg
panels3.jpg
panels4.jpg

panels1.jpg

I just got Kamikaze's electronic tray so hopefully this weekend I'll cleanup my wiring...

The only thing missing is a well placed Mayhem Eng. decal......:lol: Good looking rig nice job."thumbsup"

The only thing missing is a well placed Mayhem Eng. decal......:lol: Good looking rig nice job."thumbsup"

right, i know... i'm working on the final details... i hate going sticker crazy until i have everything perfect. but don't worry, there will be one!!!

Very nice build bra. Mind if I ask what you're using on the 4PK to control the second esc? Thanks.

loving the 4pk... even after running the berg dig for a few months, i still have not gotten use to the instant dig. i still take that slight pause like you do with the shafty digs.

i'm running dual tekins on ch 3/4 setup so i can mix and control the rear esc independently. i recommend to anyone either the 4pk radio or just figuring out how to control the rear motor independently.

well i finally got kamikaze's electronic tray (thanks jeff) installed the night before the money run. i also cleaned up all the wiring too and trimmed up the side panels. now, i just have to figure out a better way to access the battery wires.

at the varcor money run, even after the few minor suspension changes, she stuck to the rocks. the rockshow performed well - top 4 finishers were driving a rockshow chassis. here's some pics of the money run...

DSC_8438.JPG

DSC_8447.JPG
DSC_8440.JPG

DSC_8465.JPG

DSC_8463.JPG

(thanks ctech for the pics)

now it's time to sticker her up...

Back