• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bay City or Tri Citys MI

New track in Auburn, MI at the heart of the Tri Cities of Midland, Bay City and Saginaw.

*New Driver's stand not pictured

3jqr.jpg

Hours
Weekdays by appointment
Weekends 10am-dark

TriCity RC Raceway Website

Facebook

TCRCR Twitter

YouTube

Google+

Well guys said i would never sell the crawler but traded off the other day. just want to say thanks nick for putting up with us for so long. Was awesome meeting the guys from tri city crawlers. thanks for the good time's guys

we just got 2 foster kids and we are trying to get are license. so have to put it on hold for a bit. got in to guns pretty hard so traded the swx for a ar22 and a 17 mach2

Gents,

I'm over in the GR area, but am once again over in Saginaw for Turkey on Fri-Sun. Run 1.55-1.9 scalers.
Anyone around that has time later Friday or early Sat or early Sun?

just moved to the bay city area and looking to get back into the hobby. been out of the crawling scene for a little over a year now. so, if anyone knows of any events or places to go lmk. you can just pm me. thanks!!

You looking for scale events, pro type comps, or ........????

Most of the guys up here run scale stuff, but not big organized events.
I head down state to compete with the MiRCA guys for 2.2 comps..

idk....what ya got...i can get new ones for 37$. im just looking for something to put some old tires on. just hate gluing tires onto rims.
its just a back yard trail rig .

Last edited:
Anybody know "Tontos_Touch" in the Detroit area?

He approached me with trade that seemed like a done deal, but has not comm'd in 5 days.

Several of us from the flint area what part of flint ya from
I'm new to the owosso area and crawling scene.
I spend a lot of time at Riders hobby shop on Linden rd, in fact may be on my way there soon.
I would be extremely interested n finding a group of fellas who know of decent crawling places as well as making new friends.

Wow this place seems dead guys! I remember when this tri city crawlers was freakin hoppin! Any of you guys still kicking around or crAwling on rocks in garages?

The comp scene is totally dead in Michigan. I hate to say it, but that is the only way to put it. I still have my comp crawler but it sits on the shelf more than anything.

Scalers seem to be the thing now, and there are small groups that get together and crawl at various locations. Most of the get togethers are planned/made public on facebook.

Re: Bay City or Tri Citys MIq

Damn I don't even have a Facebook account... Maybe I should get one it seems. I love trail running so I guess that is coolthanks for getting back with me stu

Back