• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Ballistic17's Overland Gladiator

Good call on the straight axles! These Gladiators look much better with the straights instead of the portal axles.

I've been debating on swapping mine out. I bought a straight axle kit last year and haven't decided yet if I want to use them on a new build or bolt them under my Gladiator. Decisions!!:)

Nice! SSD makes a bunch of good upgrades for those straight axles. My favorite of those is the manual locking hubs, allowing for 2WD.

Thanks guys. Yeah I seen the stuff Ssd has. And yes those hubs look awesome.

Axles showed up today. So my weekend plans will be to install them.

55c83b7c044254a6a906c02ab6a9d94b.jpg

Yeah, much better look now! I think the Gladiator should have came with the straight axles.

Nice work!"thumbsup"

Yeah, much better look now! I think the Gladiator should have came with the straight axles.

Nice work!"thumbsup"

Yeah I think all the older Scx10.3's should have came with them. Just look more scale. Definitly like the portals on my capra though

Yeah I think all the older Scx10.3's should have came with them. Just look more scale. Definitly like the portals on my capra though

I agree. The portals on my SCX10.3 JLU were swapped out for the straight axles. The JLU looks much better and I've been thinking about doing the same to my Gladiator.

The AR45 portals off of my JLU found a home on my GSpeed V1-C1 build that I'm currently working on. Much better fit on that chassis.

I agree. The portals on my SCX10.3 JLU were swapped out for the straight axles. The JLU looks much better and I've been thinking about doing the same to my Gladiator.

The AR45 portals off of my JLU found a home on my GSpeed V1-C1 build that I'm currently working on. Much better fit on that chassis.

Nice. Not sure what I'll use my old axles for. but I'm sure I'll build something with them.

Looks great buddy! For some reason I don’t mind the portals on my gladiator as much as the wrangler, but seeing yours has me considering it again…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back