• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial Search & Rescue RECON G6 presented by Pull Pal & Rausch Creek Offroad Park

Re: Axial Search & Rescue RECON G6 presented by Pull Pal & Rausch Creek Offroad Park

I'm hoping for a foot rub and being carried to my car when it is over."thumbsup"

Just a different age bracket from the looks of it. The price is still the same. Make sure when you purchase your ticket you also include the night run. There is a pop up menu to add night run and another rig.

Re: Axial Search & Rescue RECON G6 presented by Pull Pal & Rausch Creek Offroad Park

What comes with the veterans pass? i don't know what the difference between that and the night and day tickets? Other than a senior citizen label?

The Veterans Class puts you in the hunt for Driver of the Day Award with fellow veterans.

I'm in for the "OMC" Old Man Class. Is there a drivers list anywhere?

OMC class! In it to win it.......

Signed up...."thumbsup"

Just a few more days!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't wait. Going over my rig and double checking everything."thumbsup"

Signed up and ready to go.. no idea why but I am nervous as I've ever been. And can't figure out why.

Hopefully the weather will improve.
We just may need our rain gear.

Saturday
Thunderstorms 85° / 63°
Precip: 60%

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saw this to this morning when i ordered my tickets.
Look like a repeat of last year. Mother nature wants to keep pa as the toughest wettest g6 to date...

Last year was a monsoon so, if its scattered we might be okay.

Monsoon is pretty close to accurate. It was a blast though. This year ill bring a poncho just incase.

Just a few drops fell. The night course was dry enough though.

All WP and ready to rock, got my rain gear and TX cover. Let's do this thing!

I think if everyone bring rain gear and packs for poor weather then it will be nice a sunny. Then when it rains we can blame the poor soul who didn't come prepared.

Weather only showing 10% chance rain now with a high of 79*.
Rain today and tomorrow though so prolly muddy again.

Leavin for rausch creek in the morning. Running this solo...everyone bailed from Misery Bay RC. Nice tattoo Parker!!!

Tickets purchased! I'll be heading out early as hell tomorrow morning to get there in time for the drivers meeting. I'm stoked to see what this G6 thang is all about! See yall in the AM..."thumbsup"

See you in the morning Jimmy. Up at Rausch chilling by the camp fire. Just got back from a nice little night run.

Back