• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial SCX10 3 Adjustable Suspension

Freerme7

Hello,

This is my first post on RcCrawler so bear with me.

I have a question regarding the SCX10 3 chassis. It says adjustable suspension but are there travel limits to this? I know this would require different lengths of links or drivelines.

The reason I am asking is I prefer kit building to RTR but really like the look of the Gladiator. Is it possible to lengthen the kit chassis? Would this require additional frame rails?

Any advice is appreciated.

To convert to a Gladiator you need the longer rear frame rails, rear links, rear crossmember/body mount, and a assortment of wild bore driveshaft parts to have a roller. The rear inner fenders are also different if that matters. I think in the SCX10 iii section someone posted a list of part numbers

Sorry about that, I seen a list someplace but cannot remember where. UPDATED

AXI231022 frame extension
AXI231023 rear inner fenders
AXI231024 rear cross member/body mount
AXI234019 162mm links
AXI234018 154mm links
AX31114 driveshaft assortment
AXI230026 Gladiator body
AXI230029 Gladiator rear lights
AXI230027 Gladiator rack
AXI230028 Gladiator rear fender flares

I might be missing a couple parts, and I am assuming you will use the front flares and interior items out of the kit.

Last edited:
Back