• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial RECON G6 "Birthday Bash" @ Moonrocks in Reno, NV

Are you coming to Moonrocks for the Axial RECON G6 Birthday Bash presented by Holmes Hobby?

You won't need a pit crew, but bring your camper, several of us will be camping Friday night. There are no camping fees. Mother Nature is providing unlimited restroom facilities. See ya there! "thumbsup"

Loading up baby!
63702eeeb75c91752eca786acf82a583.jpg

e8867e658fe50d738c3b9e6f53e9d515.jpg

Ok E its about time for you to build a true hauler for that toy hauler big 2500 or 3500. Stop monkeying around LOL. Love that toy hauler...

Ok E its about time for you to build a true hauler for that toy hauler big 2500 or 3500. Stop monkeying around LOL. Love that toy hauler...
HELL NO !! THE OLD DOG IS PLENTY OF MUSCLE TO PULL IT!! OLD IRON BABY!!"thumbsup"

Have a tow strap, a smile, and be ready to have some fun. Scale it out, if you choose, if not its just a time penalty, but for some one of your driving prowess, that should not be an issue. "thumbsup

Unfortunately I just found out I have an OSHA class that weekend and won't be able to attend. Drivinmf, do we know each other?

Is that u Dave?

Special guest appearance by...Me! Hope to be there rockin' the new Axial sponsored Yeti. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

If you have never been to Moon Rocks, come experience a magical place to play.

Here's some pics for your viewing pleasure...

Do you have a favorite shot of you rig at Moon Rocks? Let us see it.

The pic with the most likes gets a surprise Axial RECON G6 Birthday Bash present.

Good Luck & See ya in a week!
"thumbsup"

Back