• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial + Monster Jam?

Sweet!!! Man Axial is on a ROLL!! Now to wait for a kit version with (hopefully) a black chassis and a different body!

So in theory the Kit would be cheaper without a licensed body.
That would be awesome.
And all metal gears for some brushless speed

So in theory the Kit would be cheaper without a licensed body.
That would be awesome.
And all metal gears for some brushless speed
The Grave Digger license part makes this thing all that much cooler. A black chassis as a first release would have been boring. Just my 2 cents.

I'm interested to see a side by side with a Wheely King!

I'm hoping they're similar in size. I love the body that came with my 4X4 once I removed the graphics. I preordered one of these diggers. I'll be sure to throw up some comparison photos once it arrives.

I'm hoping they're similar in size. I love the body that came with my 4X4 once I removed the graphics. I preordered one of these diggers. I'll be sure to throw up some comparison photos once it arrives.

Wheelie King is 1/12 scale, this is more like 1/10 scale and is the size of the Bomber basically.

Wheelie King is 1/12 scale, this is more like 1/10 scale and is the size of the Bomber basically.

How's the bomber's wheelbase compare to an SCX10? My scx10 (rubicon) is a little longer than my wheely king.

I like it! Props to Axial for making this truck happen. While I understand the Grave Digger appeal to masses I would've love to have seen a Bigfoot, USA-1 or some other popular old school MT's. Hopefully we'll see Axial release some different bodies in the future.

I think really the only "cheesy" looking part of this new truck is the wheels. Maybe the tires a little bit. I think with some nicer wheels and some RC4WD Rumbles it would look pretty decent.

But hey, it's a RTR, it's not gonna have everything everybody wants on it. They gotta keep the thing at a certain price point or it would never sell. I see all kinds of possibilities with aftermarket on this. "thumbsup"

I like it! Props to Axial for making this truck happen. While I understand the Grave Digger appeal to masses I would've love to have seen a Bigfoot, USA-1 or some other popular old school MT's. Hopefully we'll see Axial release some different bodies in the future.

I was already thinking that when I buy one, I'll probably stick the GD body in the closet and put on a pick up truck MT body of some sort. 8)

Or....wait for a kit version!!!

got 3 on order. time to start hoarding again!

3 for me. 3 for hobbyshop :)
Hoarding? Why?

I just noticed that the wheelbase of the chassis is much longer than the wheelbase of the body. That makes it look a bit odd. The 1:1 Grave Digger wheelbases line up much better. Why is this?

it blows my mind that they didnt come up with a clod size or proline destroyer tire and rim combo with bigger hexs to go with the body i personally was always a fan of grave digger but this is a let down to me except for the body just my two cents

it blows my mind that they didnt come up with a clod size or proline destroyer tire and rim combo with bigger hexs to go with the body i personally was always a fan of grave digger but this is a let down to me except for the body just my two cents
The ProLine tires and wheels would have added cost since Axial does not make them. Most RTRs come with crap wheels and tires so this is excusable to me.

I don't know how you can't get excited for the super scale chassis. This is a first. I can't think of anything even close to this scale.

The open diffs don't hold up well to clod size tires.

Back