• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NorCal 2500HD

Rock Crawler
Snapped these a few minutes ago, not sure whats been posted but heres some more.
f661f2f5.jpg

83734af0.jpg

e9a519e7.jpg

937a4ff7.jpg

ac0c545e.jpg

28ab54a5.jpg

Wow, I might actually have to get one of these! The Wraith is meh, but this is BAD!:twisted:

I just hope it is more durable than pretty much all other axial stuff. It would be nice to have the quality of axial but the durability of Traxxas. That way I wouldn't have to empty my bank account at VP's website.

Thanks for the pictures, now how do I tell the wife i need another rc.... lol

Very very nice job Axial! I'll most certainly be picking up one of these! :evil:

Liking the scale motor cover and fuel cell. More scale accessories are always a good thing.

I definitely think one (at least) of these will be on my "have to have" list."thumbsup""thumbsup"

How wide is it???I could see a wraith axle under the rear"thumbsup"

Back