• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

AX10 Needs a fresh shell

Drtrider

First post here. I bought an Axial AX10 waaaaaaay back when it first came out. It's sat on a shelf for the last 6+ years.

It's time to take it down and get her rolling again. With that said, I'd like to get a new shell. Any suggestions? I'd like to give it a more proper scale-feel.

With that said, couple questions;

1. Anyone know of a way to make it so my shell/body can mount on the top instead of the sides?
2. Anyone know of any shells for a 94' Cherokee that would work for the AX10?

Thanks!

If you get a scx 10 chassis set, your axles will bolt under it, without a problem. You may need new links, I cannot remember off the top of my head, it's been like 6-7 years since I converted my last ax10 to a scx10.

A scx10II Cherokee is a beautiful body, Proline has one too.

Back