• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Aug. 18th-20th 2017 Northeast National Championship

Grabbed a couple pics of the crazy storm that came in and hit us at the end of the 2.2M finals!!
ab2971ac8524bf397f30a34308777609.jpg
d6deba5d087a2a325bc3530e99020846.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if they run atv's, but there are some of these badass rigs around there!!
If I had a 1:1 rock crawler that would be awesome, but unfortunately I do not.

We used to drive up to Rausch Creek and Tower City to ride quads. I think it's about 3 hours from me. I'd do it for quads, but that's a little too far for me to drive for RCs.

I had a great time at this event, as always. Good people Good time, Good Crawling, what more could you want? Thanks to John and everyone else who worked together to make this event what it is. Thanks to the sponsors, the amount of giveaway goods on Saturday was unheard of. I was lucky enough to find myself charging pack #7 for the finals course and Mother Nature was kind enough to hold out a massive lightning storm till just after we finished... well almost just after, way to keep it together Troy :p

See you all there next year.

That storm that rolled in during the Finals course was pretty crazy! Glad we snuck everyone in in time.

nenc_pano.jpg

This was a fantastic comp, was well run and super smooth, great mix of courses and good use of terrain. Awesome prizes and giveaways.

Been a year since I've done a comp and was great to see all the faces again.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Who were you? LOL ... just want to put a face with a veteran screen name.

Not sure if they run atv's, but there are some of these badass rigs around there!!
96cfa6fd3f2e92a3a7942697bf900a2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That rig was sick, air shocks with seperate controls and even had a dig setup. He man handled that rock all the way to top like a monster.

well today brought house chores that my body didnt want to do but after this weekend Im still running on adrenaline. This was my 3rd year going and Im so happy I started traveling to comps. NENC is always a blast, it really brings the fun into competition and everyone there are great people. John and Wes I again applaud the work you guys put into this event. Its just incredible what the EPARC clubs does for drivers and the hobby. Thank you all!

Competition was incredible this year like it always is and the courses were amazing. Technical and difficult but so much fun once the dust settled after every ones run. Course builders did an amazing job and that finals course was awesome.

Cant wait till next years!

Had fun thanks for letting me jump in super last minute, rig broke on about every course one way or another LOL

If I had a 1:1 rock crawler that would be awesome, but unfortunately I do not.

We used to drive up to Rausch Creek and Tower City to ride quads. I think it's about 3 hours from me. I'd do it for quads, but that's a little too far for me to drive for RCs.

It takes me 1hour 15min to get there from Pottstown. We had guys travel 18 hours one way.:shock:

Back