• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Atomik 320A Brushed ESC+35T Fireball System????

TrilloThrillo110

Quarry Creeper
Hey guys,
I was looking through Tower Hobbies yesterday for an ESC and motor combo for my friend who is building a CC01 and I found this.

latkc3029.jpg

I'm wondering if anybody is running one of these because they're really cheap ($53) and they're waterproof too so they could be good but I have no idea whether they're any good so if you run one, please tell me. They'll only run up to 2S but that's all you really need for a scaler. Info would be appreciated,
Thanks

[SIZE=+2][/SIZE]

I have one I use as a spare, they have no drag brake and reverse is two pushes forward. Save your money.

Thanks, he may buy one, he doesn't mind having no Drag Brake and two pushes doesn't matter, I'm more interested to know about the quality of the ESC.
Also, anything about the motor?

Last edited:
Back