• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Arkansas Rock Crawlers

Be there around 9:00. There will be plenty of other R/C's. No nitro's will be there, at least haven't been yet.

I will just be watching. I don't have my crawler ready yet. I also want to met everybody. I will probably have a couple of questions for you guys. Do any of you bring any other RC cars with you, I would love to bring my BAJA 5B SS with me if it wouldn't bother anybody.
"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Steppin up my game for this one, DX3R radio, Losi Claws, and tuned in VF Dig"thumbsup"
And for those that speak spanish, Espero con estos aumentos que hago mejor que tengo en el último dos comps.:shock:

True my tile work sucks, but I can pour some concrete"thumbsup" And who's daddy.........Where did you buy tour radio from again?hmmmm....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

CoAnybody in or close to little rock arkansas thats into crawlers??? New to the group and rock crawling.. looking for other ppl to get together and crawl with and to go comps.. also working on my own crawler course.. any info or help would be great..

CoAnybody in or close to little rock arkansas thats into crawlers??? New to the group and rock crawling.. looking for other ppl to get together and crawl with and to go comps.. also working on my own crawler course.. any info or help would be great..

yep quite a few of us...

this thread is from 2008..

our Facebook group and page..
https://www.facebook.com/ArkansasRcCrawlers

https://www.facebook.com/groups/317214853799/

our website..
Arkansas Radio Controlled Crawlers

we have comps,G6,U4 events/gtg once a month or more..
events are posted on here(RCC) or on fb group.

welcome!"thumbsup"

Ok cool.. i went and liked the fb page and requested to join the other group.. i just recently got a redcat rs10, i kno some ppl talk down abt them.. but for starters thats what i got and plan to upgrade it as i go.. maybe ill be able to make it to some of the events and meet some of you.. theres nobody into it dwn this way that i kno of lol, besides me. But little rock is only a hour away..

Ok cool.. i went and liked the fb page and requested to join the other group.. i just recently got a redcat rs10, i kno some ppl talk down abt them.. but for starters thats what i got and plan to upgrade it as i go.. maybe ill be able to make it to some of the events and meet some of you.. theres nobody into it dwn this way that i kno of lol, besides me. But little rock is only a hour away..

gotta start somewhere..

I in LR as are a few others.
anytime your free post up and see if one of us is/are free.
im down to crawl anytime.
just need a bit of notice.

Yes. Most communication and discussion is on our FB page. Links a few posts above too.

1f436c4a22abf51788b79eae197654d5.jpg

Back