• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Arkansas Rock Crawlers

its concrete but we really cant get over there coz the bridge to that side is now gone....unless we wait till the water goes down"thumbsup"

You guys make it through your twisters?

They said if your in Shannon Hills, if there is anything, you should see it. I can walk to Shannon Hills. Quarter size hail. To close for me, I was in the closet, but I came out!!!:shock:

Had me a little nervous.
Dodged another one.

well im off to polish my links n get ready to rebuild my rig, if anybody wants to go to that spot let me kno. id like to go crawl on that trailer ive heard so much about too so if at all possible an invite would be nice:lol:

man, that place is farther north than little rock/jacksonville... but odly enough, its a shorter drive time by almost an hour.. go figure... :shock:

You guys make it through your twisters?

They said if your in Shannon Hills, if there is anything, you should see it. I can walk to Shannon Hills. Quarter size hail. To close for me, I was in the closet, but I came out!!!:shock:

Had me a little nervous.
Dodged another one.
Glad you finally came out of the closet, We had one south of my house, I tried to catch it but it was to fast:-(

hahahahahaha n man why did polishin my links seem so hard when everybody sed it was easy..........jeremy u like me, i dont run from nobdy but the cops n only if its a felony:twisted:

I will just be watching. I don't have my crawler ready yet. I also want to met everybody. I will probably have a couple of questions for you guys. Do any of you bring any other RC cars with you, I would love to bring my BAJA 5B SS with me if it wouldn't bother anybody.
"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Back