• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Arkansas Rock Crawlers

tinycrites

Quarry Creeper
Looking to met new people in the rock crawler world. I live in Magnet Cove AR. Would love to met new people and get ideas about the right parts to buy. I am just getting started in the rock crawler scene. I can't wait to met new people.
"thumbsup":lol:"thumbsup":lol:

Wlecome Aboard, We actually do a lot of crawling in the Little Rock area, As a matter of fact we are all going to be in Jacksonville, AR on May 31, Would love to see you come out and run with us, The ARK/LA/MS Crawlers are a great group of guys who get together and have a hall of time doing comes and scaler action afterwards. For directions to the park we are going to in Jacksonville, just send a pm to bbyrd22

maybe.......

depends on work, money, and its one heck of day trip....

i wana go tho.... last time i was at jax, i had my scalers drivin in the lake... :lol:

got some pics....

hey guys i found a place........look at these pics n lemme kno if youd like to go
006.jpg

007.jpg
008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

its only bout 30 minute drive from jonesboro n is pretty easily accesable, hell i think my 89 civic will make it down there:lol:

Back