• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Arizona Summer Shootout

Hey MTHead Kudos to yourwife and the pics she took. some real nice pics. I had my camera and never had the time to pull it out. still a little shocked over a second place run

Hey MTHead Kudos to yourwife and the pics she took. some real nice pics. I had my camera and never had the time to pull it out. still a little shocked over a second place run

Yep she did a great job with the camera! I really like the pic that is now my avatar!"thumbsup"

You earned that trophy! nice job!

Thanks guys! I will definitely let her know "thumbsup"

Yep, you earned it Travis! Along with Kevin, Bob and James, great job guys!!!

I see James found the location of his trophy. hahaha

Thanks again everyone, especially you Buzz for feeding my family "thumbsup"
Just couldn't resist posting that pick though :lol:
It was a great weekend and really nice meeting everyone!!

thats was a great weekend.

John,thank your wife for all those pics. it was crazy some of the action shots she got!

Awesome weekend!

Just wanted to thank you Brian for putting on such a great event!"thumbsup"The campground was beautiful!

My Family and I had a great time and really enjoyed meeting so many great people!

John (MThead)...you and your family are very welcome. Thank you for taking the time to get that metal detector to find the hitch for my scaler.:shock::lol::lol:
Let Kay know that those were some great pictures!"thumbsup"

JamesD...Thanks for the idler gear for my tranny!"thumbsup":shock:

Kdubb...Thanks for the use of your castle link so that I could reprogram my sidewinder."thumbsup"

Mike(Azvader)...Sorry for dropping the table on your foot!:oops:oops!:roll:

Just wanted to thank you Brian for putting on such a great event!"thumbsup"The campground was beautiful!

My Family and I had a great time and really enjoyed meeting so many great people!

My pleasure! too bad I wont be around for one next year:-( I really had a fun time. I got a note for the campground host asking to come back again next year. They said that we where the most fun group that they have ever had"thumbsup"

hey everyone im new to rc and new to arizona. looking for spots to trail at and GTG. thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back