• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Anyone wants to crawl in Central Park?

SCX

Hey guys,

I am new to the forum and to rock crawling. Are there any fellow crawlers in here who would be interested in meeting? I would like to go crawling in central park. I heard there are a few nice spots.
Also, please check out my video:

http://youtu.be/RnM92AC1ZqU

Last edited:
I crawl Central Park. From Columbus Circle all the way up town. Let me know when your going.
Have you ever had an issue with the police I live in Connecticut and would like to make a nice trip to central park for some lunch and crawling but I thought it may look sketchy with a pistol grip controller

Backyard Boogie

I was just in Central Park yesterday. I had a cop watching my trail finder climbing up a steep rock. The only thing he told me was how impressed he was.

Any chance we can set up a GTG date here? We can meet up at 96th street entrance and head out from there. Anyone interested?

hey guys, im in Central Park crawling most days of the week. (North Woods)
let me know!

Arezee1 do you do any crawling on Saturday? I work at 360 CPW at 96th street. I drive in when I work Saturdays so I would be able to bring a crawler with me.

Sorry missed your post. I don't always work on Saturday but I can post here if I am working this Saturday. I won't know until Thursday so I will post here if I am.

Sorry Vin!

I live right by the park so we can definitely meet up on a Saturday.

hey guys, let me know if you guys want to meet one day. I am excited to try my scx10 II. For some reason I don't get notifications from the forum on my email.

Hey guys,
Im just waiting on my Holmes motor to arrive. They shipped it today so I should be ready in a few days.

does anyone know another way we can keep in touch here that would send us get notifications?

what part of central park is good for crawling

So far I've found that the north woods are always quiet and less frequented. You can get a good rail ride going or climb some rocks. 100th street, north of the baseball fields is cool too. Some rocks there to climb as well. I haven't explored Central Park too well but there's potential.

Arezee I will be in Pennsylvania this weekend at Shred The Ledge. But don't give up. Next weekend might be good for a gtg. Also go on Facebook and look up East Coast Unpaved. I joined this group to have people to crawl with. I've been to Connecticut, New Jersey with them. Nothing like a large group crawling on some of the best trails you can ever imagine.

Back