• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Anyone still on?

MacJamez

Pebble Pounder
Is there anyone from Kansas still on the boards? I'm getting back into things and was just curious who is still on here.

Sweet! I'm in Salina. My buddy and I have been getting together for crawls on Sundays. Do you ever have any events or get togethers where you are located?

I'm in Newton. I've been spearheading a project to build a full use RC Park (flying, driving, boating, etc.) at Harvey County East Park. We will begin construction on that crawler course and the airfield runway this fall.

Wichita Custom RC (WCRC) (look up on FB) hosts crawls at the Air Capital Memorial Park mountain bike trail in Wichita.

RC Scalers of Kansas (look up on FB) hosts crawls as well. Traditionally, they have been at Coronado Heights in Lindsborg, KS. However, they recently hosted at Horsethief Canyon on Kanopolis Lake.

There are usually folks active in those two groups who crawl on a weekly basis in Wichita and Salina.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yea you will have to update me here. I don't have facebook anymore due to my dislike of Mark Zukerburg.

I'm in Newton. I've been spearheading a project to build a full use RC Park (flying, driving, boating, etc.) at Harvey County East Park. We will begin construction on that crawler course and the airfield runway this fall.

Wichita Custom RC (WCRC) (look up on FB) hosts crawls at the Air Capital Memorial Park mountain bike trail in Wichita.

RC Scalers of Kansas (look up on FB) hosts crawls as well. Traditionally, they have been at Coronado Heights in Lindsborg, KS. However, they recently hosted at Horsethief Canyon on Kanopolis Lake.

There are usually folks active in those two groups who crawl on a weekly basis in Wichita and Salina.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's great to know! I'm a Hutch native and now I have a reason to bring my trucks when I come home to visit friends and family.

Last edited:
Yea you will have to update me here. I don't have facebook anymore due to my dislike of Mark Zukerburg.

We really don't use this forum anymore, Facebook has better tools and coverage to reach our target audience. I wouldn't have been able to log in just now and respond if it hadn't been for Google remembering my username and password lol.

We really don't use this forum anymore, Facebook has better tools and coverage to reach our target audience. I wouldn't have been able to log in just now and respond if it hadn't been for Google remembering my username and password lol.

Well if there is events could you post em here for us non facebook people? Sorry to be difficult I just can't support that social media platform.

Back