• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Anyone crawln' around Brooklyn, NY?

rideordieguy

What's up guys. I'm Looking for anyone who crawls around the Brooklyn NY area to go offroading with. I have a axial 4ws crawler and a axial x-trail offroader. I'm within central park or prospect park. Hit me up. Thanks. (mercedezdriva@gmail.com) I'm free Thursday or Friday all day! ! !

sounds good ....

sounds good dude, i got a crawler and a custom x-trail axial based crawler. mabe we can hook up and go to one of the parks in the area.....thanks for the reply....8)

What's up guys. I'm Looking for anyone who crawls around the Brooklyn NY area to go offroading with. I have a axial 4ws crawler and a axial x-trail offroader. I'm within central park or prospect park. Hit me up. Thanks. (mercedezdriva@gmail.com) I'm free Thursday or Friday all day! ! !

Waz up bro in from brooklyn no rig yet tryin to get one. I kno in floyed by the nitro track the is some woodz I have to look at it agin

Crown heights !!

Im cool with floyd bennet or prospect park!Central park might be tough to find parking in mid-town !

Hey. I live by prospect park and sometimes go in there with my buggy. I'm mostly at the baseball fields. I'm waiting for my crawler preorder to happen(tf2).

I could also go in my parents basement and grab my brother's bruiser that hasn't been run from sInce the 80's! Lol

Back