• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

anyone around the albany area

I started a Facebook page/group that is open for anyone. The intent of the page is to have an area for local people to meet up and plan off road adventures.

Capital District R/C Crawlers

ive been a member of ur facebook page an kno one has set up any meets or even try to get ppl together to start something.if anyone once to start something let me kno?

I myself personally do not use facebook. To much BS. I relie on threads like this to get together. So if and when anything gets started I would apperciate a post here.

i hate all the bs that gets started on facebook i only started one just for rc stuff thats why its under my dogs name bentley mangini then i dont have to deal with the pepole who ar still stuck with there high school life and drama;-)

Back in April I posted the question about a " get-to-gather" but no one responded to it at all...
Like I posted, me typical days off are Wednesdays and Thursdays and I'm always looking for spots that look fun

i just recently got back into crawling now that race season is over for me and i was pretty surprised to see so many guys around here also surprised that i have never bumped into one of you guys out crawling where do you guys go most often?

You guys wanna try to set up something for next weekend maybe. Looks like the weather may finally break after this weekend. I'm good for saturdays and sundays.

I'm new at crawling and almost finished building truck are you guys serious about getting together? 1.9 or 2.2 wheels all rock or scale track

was thinking of having a get togther mybe once a month up at racing city hobbies on there rock crawling wall i know it may not be the best spot but ken does carry some crawler parts and its only 10$ for the whole day and im sure ken will let us do what ever we would want to do to the course as long as it wast to crazy let me know if anyone is intrested mybe even after we get the course where we like it we could get some for fun comps going

I was at Racing City Hobbies today and he is going to tear down rock course. He says that it was a waste of space because nobody uses it. I've started a course in my back yard. I'm stuck on what type of obstacles to build.

Back