• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

anyone around the albany area

justinb723

trying to get a club started around the albany area for scale trucks and crawlers to do some scale crawing,mud bog,hill climbs,etc.,..

I think a "track" in the Capitol Region would be a great idea. I'd love to at least watch for a bit till I can get a rig of my own...

You don't need a track you just need few ppl with a few crawler and go in the woods an crawl simple.... There's just not any ppl around that wanna crawl

Live nearby also...don't have any "crawlers", just CC01 scalers for trail runs. Other custom scalers in progress. Was hoping for some local folks GTG.

Id definitely be in for some get togethers, I have Losi sporty rig so its more of a comp type crawler, but if enough people chime in im sure there will be a handful of both comp rigs and scalers. I dont seem to run into many people around here that do Rc crawlers so anything is good, however it looks like the only two other people that have posted in this thread either deleted their accounts or got banned. (0 posts)

i have a ax10 comp rig and a trail finder 2 scale rig waiting on my scx10 to come in .....the more ppl we get the better then will set up a day to meet...the way the weathers going we should put together a meet soon

I'll have to check it out, I didnt think you were on the forum anymore because your post count keeps showing as 0. Where do you guys run? I have more of a comp rig so trail runs arent my thing.

I run mine any where there's mud,water,and rocks there's a couple guys that run there's near buttermilk falls in schadicoke on the rock on the creek... If some one has a place they like il come and do some crawling or trail runs don't matter to me Let me kno

When is every body gonna start crawling just got the new scx10 rubicon it's all waterproofed an ready to go. Let me kno if any one wants to to get together an start some crawling/trial runs

Well the weather has broke is anyone gonna start getting ppl together to start some scale or comp crawling?

Hey guys I'm in South Carolina at the moment but my family lives in Albany I plan on being up at the end of May and I am bringing my trucks all scale rigs but very capable. Anyways if anyone is interested in getting together I will post again soon. Take care also I'm from the glens falls area just keeping away from the white stuff :)

hey im right here in round lake i used to be axialcrawler on here but sold the crawler before indoor race season but now i have a new rig def intrested in having a gtg and is the face book page still up and active it would be cool to mybe start an upstate ny crawling club and get togther 1 or 2 times a month in different areas

Back