• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Anybody still selling the MPC Pro rollers?

Dumb noob questions that has been covered about 600 times...but I am a dumb noob, so here I go...is the Pro chassis worth $80 if I already have the RTR and am just cruising in my backyard?

my LHS has one for 80$ probably because they do mostly airplane stuff and that is in lacy,wa...:shock:

Here is one I don't know if they will come off backorder but it is a pretty good price Also RCPlanet has them but they are on backorder also. MRC Pro

Dumb noob questions that has been covered about 600 times...but I am a dumb noob, so here I go...is the Pro chassis worth $80 if I already have the RTR and am just cruising in my backyard?
Probably not, the Pro has a 4 link suspension plus some of the upgrades the RTR usually gets at some point like front CVD's.
You "could" look at it this way, get the Pro, swap most of your parts over and use the remaining RTR parts as spares for the Pro.

dont think they will restock they were descontinued by losi and were bought up fast at a big discount got mine for 70 buckd at a lhs and it crawls awesome

I just got the last 2 at my LHS. A little more than what you guys are seeing them at though, but they were bought at full wholesale price but have been sitting around for the last year and a half. One for me and my Dad took the other one to come out crawling. 56 years old and just started crawling a year and a half ago. Now we just have to run them more.

Now I have the GC3 done up and the MRC pro box stock. Who know's......

Back