• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Any scalers in Austria? I'm coming over!

Ramination

Rock Crawler
Hello all, I am going to be coming from the US to Austria for a few months real soon. Are any of the members here living in Austria?

I spent a week over there last fall and the whole time all I could think about was how I wished I had my RC...so this time I am bringing it! "thumbsup" The country there is so beautiful, rugged and expansive I am confident I wont have any trouble finding places to wheel, but it would be great to meet up with some fellow members to crawl the countryside!

Bump for European eyes. Still trying to figure out the best way to get my rig over there, but planning on either taking one or buying one while I am there.

Hi!

Where in Austria you would be? I'm from lower austria and it would be cool to meet you here!

With best regards,
Gerry

Hi!

I will be spending a majority of my time in Teufenbach. Is that near you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi!

I will be spending a majority of my time in Teufenbach. Is that near you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It´s about 300km away from me - but in Eisenerz and near of there are some cool Scaler guys and i would also come to drive if it is possible with the date "thumbsup"

Look, there is an video of our first competition this year:

ASTS 1st run Eisenerz

If you are interested to contact some Scalers in the near of your place you can register at our board in Austria, we have there an international section where you can write in english "thumbsup"

rccrawler.at

Gerry

This is great, thanks Gerry. I will definitively register there, it appears to me that the second competition is in June...I will try to attend that.

Thanks again!
-Bo

Back