• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Another C2 yota, IDGAF chassis…

TK421

Rock Crawler
Starting a new thread from this build…

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/1-9-scale-rigs/622451-gspeed-v3-w-mojave-body.html

I’ve changed enough of the rig I feel it warrants a new thread so here we are.

The last iteration of this buggy was a Gspeed CF V3 w/ vfd and ar45 straight axles.

I was offered an opportunity to buy a prototype chassis set from a local guy so I decided to give it a go. Most of the build is parts I had laying around and it worked out pretty good.

rnYc7zx.jpg

IDGAF CF chassis
TGH dual servo mount
TJ rc skid
Gspeed chassis spacer
IERC Corona rear brace
AMSfab front and rear bumpers
Incision VS4-10 SS link set
Dravtech short shocks
AR44 one-piece axles
Stealth X trans
32p 56t spur on axial locker
HH snubnose 1800
HH Crawlmaster mini

Lou

Well…. First thing out was that beast of transmission, the Stealth X. It’s a great drive train but it’s tall and bulky and heavy.

UV4fLuf.jpg

I was finally able to score a 2.low so the motor got swapped over with the spur and locker. Very clean, very compact…. And 30% OD ;-)

wKECnXR.jpg

wuAALU2.jpg

Black, EBR Edition TGH 2.low
HH Snubnose Revolver 1800kv
56t spur, 13t pinion
Axial spur locker

Lou

Nice! "thumbsup"

wow, 30% OD! :shock:

How's the crawling out there? I'm from Greenwood and the most I could find were creek/retention pond banks.

The 2.low came with the TGH skid so I decided to use it. It did take a little tweak8ng to get the pinion angles I wanted but I’m happy for now.

RuMPoMx.jpg

aqXKdlP.jpg

TPndUZ2.jpg

The rear axle was a breeze.
UihvpEY.jpg

Lou

Back