• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Am I Really That bad???

DirkDigler

I wanna be Dave
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I went looking for a different forum, related more to scale crawlers.
I got a recommendation to go look at scale4x4rc.org.
I was pretty excited to see what it had to offer. Low and behold, after a couple of posts, I had already gotten a thread locked.:lol: I'm sure a banning was around the corner. STill not sure what I did that was so bad. Anyway....if you care to go read some Dirk Bashing:lol: , go take a look at what the intelligent children have to say about me.....and rcc.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh.....and if anyone can tell me what I did wrong, please let me know.:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11558

Last edited:
I didn't really see anything wrong with it. The only thing I found odd. Was that all 9 of your post were just jokes......But I see nothing wrong with jokes. I could see if you started jacking good build threads and things of that sort, but you didn't. Oh well..Just go back and start a new name....Maybe "The New Nice Dirky Poo" Can you say Poo over there? Poo may get you Banned.:)

I didn't really see anything wrong with it. The only thing I found odd. Was that all 9 of your post were just jokes......But I see nothing wrong with jokes. I could see if you started jacking good build threads and things of that sort, but you didn't. Oh well..Just go back and start a new name....Maybe "The New Nice Dirky Poo" Can you say Poo over there? Poo may get you Banned.:)

I won't go back. I tested the waters and found it too cold.
Honestly, I didn't see much ability or talent over there, as far as building skills. I figured that they would have it down, with the website name and all. Seems that they are more into making sure people don't say the word "poo", instead of building cool scale rigs. They are all obviously on the look out and are intimidated by someone from the outside coming into their small little world.:lol:
Now that I think about it, after being soooo nice when I was there......I hope they all die a horrible death tonight by having their genatalia lit of fire.

....... use profanity and vulgarities to make yourself seem all big and bad. You may think that it is "cool", but it's not It make you seem unintelligent. Not saying you are, I don't know you, but that kind of attitude passed you off as that.

Not it make you seem unintelligent????

He be being dumb and unsmart.

See? I was trying to be all corporate and shiat! Being PC is a hobby of mine.

*lol* you did well dirk. *l* I can't stand that crap. Pinecam is the same way. I posted that anna nicole smilth thing there and they just deleted it, and sent me a nasty PM about god. *l* I would understand if they set fourth a clean bill of rules to follow, but their TOS is like one paragraph.
Far to easy to offend the ones who don't get out and desenceisize(sp?) themselvs.

*lol* you did well dirk. *l* I can't stand that crap. Pinecam is the same way. I posted that anna nicole smilth thing there and they just deleted it, and sent me a nasty PM about god. *l* I would understand if they set fourth a clean bill of rules to follow, but their TOS is like one paragraph.
Far to easy to offend the ones who don't get out and desenceisize(sp?) themselvs.

What's Pinecam?

Hey.....I heard something about you and coffee????????????????

What's Pinecam?

Hey.....I heard something about you and coffee????????????????

Pinecam is a fourm that started out for mountian folk, It used to be cool, but now it sucks.

And yes, I drink my weight in coffee every day

*l*
www.ldvcoffee.com 3rd place in the 2006 international roasting, out of 25,000 different roasts, and roasters.

Back