• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Aliexpress safe to buy from?

I've bought stuff from there, and everything has been good so far and arrived.

there site seems really exspensive compaired to what other sites are selling the same stuff for

atleast from what ive seen i dident look at the whole site but considering they dont actually make anything just rebrand chineese junk there prices are just about right ill take the unbranded ones at almost half price

i remeber when injora started showing up at first they dident even bother with putting there name on the products i bought injora tires and they came with austar packaging and a esc that had the injora sticker right over the top of the original brand sticker lol im pretty sure all this stuff is made in the same factory so why pay more for the same junk

Last edited:
Back