• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A LC80 body from friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any estimste on time until availability or who the ebay seller will be??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Any estimste on time until availability or who the ebay seller will be??

And any reason why the seller is getting free advertsing without supporting the site!

Quote :- RCC will not allow anyone without a vendor star to create "feeler" threads to gauge interest on the product you are thinking about selling.

Last edited:
And any reason why the seller is getting free advertsing without supporting the site!

Quote :- RCC will not allow anyone without a vendor star to create "feeler" threads to gauge interest on the product you are thinking about selling.

Wasnt my intention Dready. Just asking a question.

Not really sure what to do with this thread...I think ill just close it for now. Please inform your friend he will need a vendors star or you will if you wanna pimp the body...a build thread is one thing but there doesn't seem to be much building going :l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back