• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2016 Rock Island Kreepy Krawl !!!!!!!!

Looks like we won't be there till about 9 due to some scheduling issues.
Also was going to bring donuts but since it was already spoken for I'll gladly throw in some cash for pizza.
Any good places deliver to rock island?

Chino - 334 Scotland Rd Norwich Ct 06360

And we are providing endless until 8:30am. We are also providing hot dogs for lunch. So we can absolutely suggest pizza places if need be. I also have a bunch of bottled water.

Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!!

-Emily

A huge thanks to Ben for helping to build a sweet "woods" course - it is a 10 minute walk and is well worth it!!!!!

So this is how its looking - 9:30 scale trail course opens (self judge)

1:00 - comp/trail scale course (judged)

3:30??? - final comp trail course (judged)

This could go faster who knows?????

2.2m will begin at 9:30

Emily bought hotdogs - pancake breakfast and hotdog lunch"thumbsup". get your friends here it is gonna be good"thumbsup""thumbsup"

Shoutout to Curt and Emily for the awesome day yesterday. As always, thanks for opening up your yard to us. I had a blast. Can not emphasize enough how much fun the trail course was. Seeing as my turning radius is about as terrible as it can get, no penalties for reverse was nice :ror:

A huge thank you to everyone that made the Kreepy Krawl what it is - a laid back - high intensity - display of all things rock crawling����������

Thank you Roger for the tech stickers and banner - you Da man "thumbsup"

A huge shout out to BEN who helped design the woods course

And a big shout out to robbob and Stan for organizing and running the comp classes

everyone that made it-you ROCK

gonna work at getting pics up in the next few days.

thank you - Rock Island Management

Looking forward to the next one"thumbsup":mrgreen:

Back