• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2016 Rock Island Kreepy Krawl !!!!!!!!

Scale gates are set at 12 inches - typically the scale courses are fairly open but the gates provide a technical challenge

Im thinking about bringing my 8yo daughter but her honcho is on ar60s. Is it possible for her to run any of the courses with that?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

I expect to hit everyone of those gates haha, extra points for all 4 tires touching the gates?!? See you all in a week

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

So last year I brought 2 trucks to this event (one for my brother to run). Prior to getting to run he toasted the motor in his, and on my first run within a couple minutes I toasted my esc... Those trucks found new homes and I have 2 new ones (same brother) to bring again this year. Looking forward to seeing some old faces and meet some new folks as well!

Looks like I will bring my mini comp crawler 1.9 Troy's old rig and run a course I think mark will bring his RI Bobs old rig so if anyone else wants to bring one and run please do

I'm getting pretty excited for Sunday. Weather's looking good. It's been awhile since I've gotten out with group. This is the morning after our annual Halloween party. Hopefully the hangover won't be too bad :ror:

Now that I have my SMT10, I don't foresee me running my modded Wheelie King (modded to be an MT, not a crawler) anymore. I'll have it on my table with a for sale sign if anyone's interested.

Early weather forecast is pushing 70"thumbsup" could be shorts and t shirts

Rocks have been adjusted, new scale challenges and even some tweaks for the Comp drivers - let the smack talk begin:mrgreen:

My moneys on Butch or Mark (if he shows) ....... maybe Stan for a second place. ;-)
I like the way you think Robbob!!!!! I think it could be anyone's game for Sunday, but definitely 2nd or 3rd for Stan!!:lmao:
Early weather forecast is pushing 70"thumbsup" could be shorts and t shirts
I hope you are right!! I'd love to break out the shorts one last time!! Can't wait for Sunday to get out and crawl...."thumbsup"
Rocks have been adjusted, new scale challenges and even some tweaks for the Comp drivers - let the smack talk begin:mrgreen:

I hope you're right about that 70 degrees!!! It would be nice to break out the shorts one last time!! Can't wait for Sunday to get out and crawl again...."thumbsup"

Hey Curt it was nice crawling with you at Devils Hopyard. I won't be bringing my Comanche, I'll be bringing my class 1 truck which isn't waterproofed. Is there any water or mud on the scale course? Will need to do some waterproofing if there is.

If I remember correctly there's a shallow pool that looks awesome. They had it set up last time so you didn't have to go through it, but I think the gate was easier if you did. Bring taller tires!

There will be a mud pit - mostly to muddy the tires and the water feature will be shallow"thumbsup"

so weather still looks good"thumbsup"

Hey Curt it was nice crawling with you at Devils Hopyard. I won't be bringing my Comanche, I'll be bringing my class 1 truck which isn't waterproofed. Is there any water or mud on the scale course? Will need to do some waterproofing if there is.

I will be on Rock Island most of the day tomorrow - so if anyone wants to stop by your help will be greatly appreciated��

I live in front of an abandoned reservoir - so with a little help some crazy scale courses could be built

Free pancakes until 8:30, free parking, free comp, awards to first and second in all categories"thumbsup""thumbsup"

I'm good to bring a box of Joe and some donuts or munchkins plus chip in for some pizzas or anything else there is to offer for lunch

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back