• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2016 RECON G6 Schedule

I think things are changing on if it's the Axial recon G6 or just the Recon G6. No official information being released really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your a lot of fun at parties I'm sure

I always enjoy someone calling out whining at a party, check your cheese at the door kind of thing. Rc event. Not burning man. As far as axial fest, it is in SUCH a sick area, which Texas is NOT......:mrgreen: no one needs to hear how you got permission from your wife to drive a toy.:roll:

Jesus you guys are whiney and impatient!

What sounded like it would be in St Louis last year turned out to be so much farther South that it was practically Arkansas. When they finally announced the actual location, we had to cancel the plans we already had made to stay with friends in St Louis, then book hotels down there, and submit a request for vacation from work so we could spend the Friday before the G6 driving down there.

Knowing where the event would be, sooner, would do a great deal to relieve these difficulties. For some of us, this is a big event we use as a vacation, and I am surprised that the venue can't be nailed down sooner than it was last year. If we knew what classes and rules they'd be running at the event, that would give us more time to maybe rebuild our rigs accordingly, but that's a much lesser concern than the issues of travel accommodations and getting vacation time off work.

The distances between Kansas City, St Louis, and the Flat Nasty Offroad Park where it was last year, make it a wide array of what "Missouri, May 7th" could mean for whether people will be able to go, what travel and lodging plans will have to be, etc. I definitely can't fault a few people for wondering the same thing.

I agree with Schlauncha. I also heard a rumor of it being in Rush springs In Pineville Mo. This is even farther depending on where your traveling from.

Would love to get a general idea of location for the May 7th Missouri G6. I have to try to find 26 hotel rooms (2-3 per room) for our local club that wants to make the trip. I understand not wanting to give actual location however the driving range is 5-14 hour drive each way and being on Mothers Day weekend we need to have as much info as we can. I have no problem having to drive 30-60 minutes from hotel to actual event but would really like to have a rough idea in the big state of Missouri as to what city I should book hotel rooms in for 2-3 nights each.

Not whining, not complaining, not bitching. Just asking for a town name within an hour of expected G6 location.

Would love to get a general idea of location for the May 7th Missouri G6. I have to try to find 26 hotel rooms (2-3 per room) for our local club that wants to make the trip. I understand not wanting to give actual location however the driving range is 5-14 hour drive each way and being on Mothers Day weekend we need to have as much info as we can. I have no problem having to drive 30-60 minutes from hotel to actual event but would really like to have a rough idea in the big state of Missouri as to what city I should book hotel rooms in for 2-3 nights each.

Not whining, not complaining, not bitching. Just asking for a town name within an hour of expected G6 location.
Completely reasonable. You may want to try the ReconG6 Facebook page. I'm not sure how much Parker checks this page. I try to update info as best as possible, but I'm not always up to date on the most recent intel.

I've been told the Missouri one is more centrally located. But that's all I got out of Josh. I do know for s fact it's not going to be at flat nasty again like what has been seen in Facebook.

I've been told the Missouri one is more centrally located. But that's all I got out of Josh. I do know for s fact it's not going to be at flat nasty again like what has been seen in Facebook.

i have also heard the same info that it will be more in st louis this year not over an hour from st louis lol like last year

Back