• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2016 RECON G6 Schedule

Can't wait..... need to button up a few things before April on the wroncho and i will be ready.

just told the wife that im planning on attending the st louis g6 event again and she said ok just let me know when it is "thumbsup"

Erzberg is the austrian location, I don't know much about the german location....

Uk location could be maybe Bracken Rocks? better ask the organizators from Rc Car Zone.

The italian event location should be Maggiora again, we are working on it, will share all the details as soon as possible.

they give you the dates just not the location normally i had no trouble making reservations both times i have gone one was a 6 hour drive the other was a 12 hour drive

Not to be a pain but is there an official location for MO. G6 yet ? There's a lot of us wanting to make plans and find accommodations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah if you go back to previous years the Missouri April 16th 2015 event was announced March 25th. So if they follow the same lines the details should be spilled about middle of April this year.

Back