• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2015 Worlds?

I'll be in Vegas this year! :) Crawllife is on board as well..
Stickking and oval man.. Hoping for Turbofest..

The east coast guys are a little more serious about playing with toy trucks, apparently! ;) lol...

Edit: PURPMART will be there too..

Last edited:
The east coast guys are a little more serious about playing with toy trucks, apparently! ;) lol..o..

BTF and I are shopping around for air fare.

NOTE: East coast drivers I have access to ez ups, tables, and chairs I had stored away from a previous Nationals event in Vegas. If possible A small donation to add additional items maybe asked."thumbsup"

Few of us wet siders are going. Hopefully dont bring the weather as we did in az this last friday. Looking forward to this.

Any thoughts on when Official hotel, site location, etc will be posted? BC crew is trying to decide between renting a house or staying in hotel.

Any thoughts on when Official hotel, site location, etc will be posted? BC crew is trying to decide between renting a house or staying in hotel.

Same here. Its getting about time for JRH
To make a command decision. Up until now this is all pure speculation.

Paging JRH!! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Its getting about time for JRH
To make a command decision. Up until now this is all pure speculation.

Paging JRH!! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At least a area for hotels would be nice. Alot of us need to plan this ahead of time. "thumbsup"

Back