• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2015 Worlds?

Darn... Looks like I'm out from this years party... :cry: I hope some of the drivers from US and Canada could join us in Spain! :roll:

Sounds like you need a detour. That's what I did last time the event was in Vegas. Hawaii for 6 days and Crawling for 3 "thumbsup"
If international drivers are welcome the date for crawling is fixed, the program around not, but for the first thinking Hawai sounds good for me and i think for my girlfriend also or more:mrgreen:

The only problem with Hawaii I may mistakenly foresee is that it will likely reduce attendance. If held on the US mainland we'll likely get 40-50 domestic crawlers and the ~10 die-hard international travelers that would go to the moon if that is where the comp was. Shifting the comp site closer to Asia/Australia and outside of the US would undoubtedly decrease US/Canadian driver attendance due to cost/time. It would also be a longer flight for European drivers as well. Maybe more of our Asian and Australian drivers would attend but I doubt it would offset the loss of US/Canadian drivers.

Look how many west coast comp drivers made it to Nats on the opposite side of the US last year (2?). How many East Coast drivers will make it to Vegas this year (<10?). US comp drivers are used to driving to comps. Place a mandatory 5hr+ flight in their way and I bet many balk.

Maybe JRH will roll the dice and do a European Nats. Only a handful of US drivers would attend if any, but if all of Europe and Asia attended then it may bring more than the 50-60 driver turnout that a west coast US event would bring.

I'd love to comp in Hawaii."thumbsup" And I'll drug DWray and drag his ass there since he don't fly. Pin-less Gold Voodoos on black volcanic glass.:shock:

J

Hawaii comp would be fun but certainly not the best way to grow attendance. As for Vegas, I will be there with 5 or so of the BC crew in Tow. Can't wait for some more details so I can start to solidify plans. "thumbsup"

Back