• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2015 RC Crawling Worlds- Las Vegas Sept 11, 12, 13th

Sitting at work watching the clock...... tic.... tock...tic...tock....tic..... tock.

They found my luggage early this morning... It was put on to the wrong baggage carousel. It didn't have my crawlers in it but my clothes, tools and lipo charger was in it. The air port baggage people found it and delivered it to the hotel. All is ok now. Thanks to the guys out on the rocks who let me use their tools and battery chargers!

Shanty finals under way.

Jake, Troy, Paul, Hitman and Diamond D made to the final round of 5.

I took off to get in some pool time before dinner, so I will be watching the final on YouTube like the rest of you guys.

It was a bit hot today so a bunch of us are making a movement for change.

We are going to be to the comp site setting courses at 6 and want to start running at 7.

Plan is to start running earlier and hopefully get done early and avoid the heat.

Another thing to keep in mind is that we will be running in groups and those groups will run courses in order so, figure out who you want to run with. There will be as many groups as there are courses and we will.figure this out at the drivers meeting.

It was a bit hot today so a bunch of us are making a movement for change.

We are going to be to the comp site setting courses at 6 and want to start running at 7.

Plan is to start running earlier and hopefully get done early and avoid the heat.

Another thing to keep in mind is that we will be running in groups and those groups will run courses in order so, figure out who you want to run with. There will be as many groups as there are courses and we will.figure this out at the drivers meeting.

So what time do you want the drivers meeting? 6:45? We are headed to the scoops place soon. Should be there by 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's time to get serious!
e177ff32c8af4c2657af73ec4d356327.jpg

They found my luggage early this morning... It was put on to the wrong baggage carousel. It didn't have my crawlers in it but my clothes, tools and lipo charger was in it. The air port baggage people found it and delivered it to the hotel. All is ok now. Thanks to the guys out on the rocks who let me use their tools and battery chargers!

Glad to hear you'll have your orange Kool Aid shirt to go with those crawlers. "thumbsup"

Back