• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2014 2.2 P Class Wait List for USRCCA Worlds

Fishmaxx

I wanna be Dave
2014 Wait List for USRCCA Nationals

This list is for drivers who want and are able to come to Nationals, but didn't get an invite.

Nationals historically is a 100 driver event, and this year we have 120 invite scheduled to go out. Yes some are duplicate invites, and some invites are likely not to be used (ex. Hawaii and Alaska). If there are less than 100 invites accepted. and we have the appropriate amount of judges I will go to the Wait List to fill out the remaining invites.

At this time I have no way of predicting how many Wait List drivers will be selected. Last years experience tells me about +20, but that's a complete guesstimate.

PLEASE POST YOUR BEST FINISH AT A USRCCA QUALIFIER EVENT FOR THE 2013-2014 SEASON______See below vvvv

Gettin Southern Showdown (36)

Team Brood's East Coast Championships (30)
EVIL CRAWLER DESIGN'S Battle Grounds Championship (25)
COW RC's Northeast Championships (38 )
NARCCA AZ Summer Shootout (30)

MASTER LIST
  1. 6th 2013 GSS greencrawler
  2. 11th 2014 NENQ Der Kampfer
  3. 11th 2014 AZ Summer Shootout Dlux
  4. 16th 2014 ecc cliff1119
  5. 17th 2014 battlegrounds metalking

Note: Ties will be broken by event size"thumbsup"

Last edited:
Re: 2014 2.2 P Class Wait List for USRCCA National

YOU MUST USE SAME FORMAT TO LIST YOUR NAME

Failure to do so will result in it not being co
pied into the post.

11th-2014 AZ summer shootout Dlux

11th - 2014 EVIL CRAWLER DESIGN'S Battle Grounds Championship JSLICK

Judges ticket sales have begun. Once we have that set based on the events needs. Wait List tickets will start AFTER the judges slots are filled.

Keep an eye on this thread and the judges thread plays out to maximize your chances.
"thumbsup"

17th @ 2014 battlegrounds metalking

Last edited:

12th cow rc's northeast championships CCC22 aka ROCKHUMPER

Last Call for Wait List invites is very near!

If you want to be first in line when general ticket sales open post up, and get you paypals loaded because you will have to act fast.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:
Back