• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2013 Hangover Crawl

Beest

RCC Addict
I pasted this from SIRCC.
Wish I had done it sooner.:cry: Will be a good time."thumbsup"

2013 HangOver Crawl - FOTO - Jan 1st
2013 HangOver Crawl
FOTO

Where: FOTO, Falls of the Ohio State Park, Clarskville IN
When: January 1st, 2013
Time: Sign in and Tech @ 9:00, Comp @ 10:00 Eastern Time

2.2 Class
Scale Class

USRCCA Rules apply!!!

This comp location is VERY dependent on the river level!!
If the water level is too high, it will be moved to Bummer's!
That decision will be made and announced sometime during the week prior to the comp.

mlpk2_hg.png

Let me reiterate that this comp is VERY dependent on the weather. We all know how the winters in Indiana can be.

Last edited:
This comp has been rescheduled to next Sunday the 6th. Providing the river cooperates with us.

Last edited:
For the scale folks I have come up with the names of two of the courses, Circle of Life and Parking Lot. Just a teaser, the Parking Lot course will have five gates set up in a straight line. Hint: you better practice using reverse to successfully complete this course.

Yes, we will meet in the parking lot. Usually on the northwest side around the picnic tables between 9:30-10:00.

34 for the high and flurries.
You guys have fun ,I'll probably stay home where it's warm.
Take care and remember, plastic likes to break when it's cold.
Post lots of carnage pics.

Back