• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2.2 Pro tickets for 2014 Holmes Hobbies

Fishmaxx

I wanna be Dave
It is time to open up tickets to the wait list and general pop, per my request. I would like to see full class attendance to give sponsors the coverage they desire, to make good showings for the RC driver article, to increase competition for drivers, and to pay for judges to man it.

I understand that this may upset drivers that "put in their dues" to get to Worlds, but the invite system was put into place to cap the event size. Now that we aren't hitting event size limits through invites (and have a meager invite list for 2014)

By request of the title sponsor and future owner of the USRCCA a limited number of open invite tickets."thumbsup"These tickets are based on the current number of judges and will not be increased unless the amount of Judges increases.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2014-holmes-hobbies-worlds-at-fort-wetherill-park-in-jamestown-rhode-island-tickets-11863789915

PM me if you have any questions BEFORE making your purchase because ALL SALES ARE FINAL!

Hey John,

How many drivers will the current stable of judges accommodate?

Cheers,

J

It depends on the on the number of courses we try to run. Currently I am trying to stick with the traditional 6. To do that I plan to run 3 courses in AM with one set of judges, and 3 courses in PM with a second set of Judges thus reducing the need for 3 judges per course. If the driver count goes up then the courses will need to stay open to long to run a AM/PM split format. At about 75 drivers the current judges pool will support about 3-4 courses. I really don't want to go below 3 courses for Nationals.

It's a moving target, so like I said .....IT DEPENDS:shock:

Back