• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

103 acres of crawling terrain

Ah! So you are a Capra fan too! :D

Picked up a new crawler from the Crawl Space Store in Colorado yesterday. Great place if you live in the area. Very large indoor rock course and lots of cool crawling products. Nice people at the shop.

Going to order one each of all the current crawlers on the market from the major manufacturers. Been awhile since I crawled and there are a lot of cool rigs out. Want to test them all and see what aftermarket parts I could possibly design for them.

Capra.jpg

Last edited:
That would be great, once this pandemic ends. I predict it will end on November 3rd, election day.

Isn't this the freaking truth?! I also think the pandemic may mysteriously and suddenly end in November if a certain team wins the election.

I had no idea that RCP Tracks were related to RCP Crawlers. You learn something new everyday!

Government has Little to Zero say on YOUR PRIVATE Property.

That sadly couldn't be farther from the truth. The government has a lot of say in how you use your land, what you build, what events you hold, etc. I don't think that they should have any say, but they do.

Isn't this the freaking truth?! I also think the pandemic may mysteriously and suddenly end in November if a certain team wins the election.

I had no idea that RCP Tracks were related to RCP Crawlers. You learn something new everyday!

Yes, I started the company RCP Tracks in 2003. Started RCP Crawlers sometime around 2005 with Brian Jones and Noel. Someone else runs RCP Crawlers now as I left the company sometime around 2010.

I still manage RCP Tracks as we now distribute in over 35 countries around the world. Would like to get back into designing crawling parts and products. Possibly start another RC Crawler Store. With this new land purchase I have new ideas and dreams in the industry.

That sadly couldn't be farther from the truth. The government has a lot of say in how you use your land, what you build, what events you hold, etc. I don't think that they should have any say, but they do.

Only if you believe they are Daddy. Its only true for the complacent.

Depends on what state you reside in also. That is a Big difference today.

At any rate, Complacency breeds Tyrany. You either Stand Up, or get ran over.

Would be sweet to have some acreage with this type of terrain.
I'm a lil jelly. lol

Yes, I started the company RCP Tracks in 2003. Started RCP Crawlers sometime around 2005 with Brian Jones and Noel. Someone else runs RCP Crawlers now as I left the company sometime around 2010.

I still manage RCP Tracks as we now distribute in over 35 countries around the world. Would like to get back into designing crawling parts and products. Possibly start another RC Crawler Store. With this new land purchase I have new ideas and dreams in the industry.

I certainly didn't know RCP Tracks was older than RCP Crawlers. I do hope you get back into this segment of RC. "thumbsup"

Back