• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

1:1 Tire scale replica request thread

durok

Sketchiness Abounds!
Subscribed Member
Please feel free to add any that you would like to see made!

Maybe we can get some action on a R/C tire company on some or any of these:

General Grabber (image is of 35x12.50R17LT) Nice sidewall!

2004-toyota-tacoma-4x4-35x12-50r17lt-general-grabbers-wheels.jpg
views-grabber.png

Maxxis M-8080 Mudzilla and Maxxis Creepy Crawler (the Creepy Crawler is available as a Losi tire included with the Rock Rey buggy, but I'd love to see different sizes and rubber compounds) - similar sidewalls:

Maxxis_M8080_Mudzilla.png
images.ashx

Nitto Mud Grappler (MST makes some of these, but again - we need more sizes and rubber compounds - this tread is incredible):

NITTO-MUD-3.jpg
NITTO-MUD-2.jpg

Them lugs ain't right and needs more thorns. Surprised super swamper hasn't changed this design for as long as the tire as been out.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
But I'd try them on an rc. Full scale, nope.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Please feel free to add any that you would like to see made!

Maybe we can get some action on a R/C tire company on some or any of these:

General Grabber (image is of 35x12.50R17LT) Nice sidewall!

2004-toyota-tacoma-4x4-35x12-50r17lt-general-grabbers-wheels.jpg
views-grabber.png

Found a SC-style tire (Short inner sidewall, normal outer) by Team Associated for this one:

Tires_md.jpg
89604_md.jpg

Scissors and glue, chop chop, stick stick, turn 8 in to 4. "thumbsup"

Edit: ... and why again with the Thornbirds? Worst off road for five had the misfortune to experience. A friend had a set on his truck for awhile. Crawled like crap, bogged like crap and rattled my teeth loose every time I got a ride in his truck.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that wants a regular tire like Yokohama Geolandar M/T G003's?

I want RC4WD Rock Stompers, which remind me of the OG old school Super Swampers, in a soft rubber compound now the soft plastic compound it's currently made in. :ror:

Z-T0007-1.jpg

Z-T0007-2.jpg

maybe dirt grabbers for 1.55 with a slightly larger OD? 3.4 maybe?
i just like "normal" looking daily driver type tires, for trail trucks. boom racing just came out with a nice one.

getpic.php

Does anyone knows or has a tutorial for making diy rc tires?

If not, this is the tyre that I would request in 75mm OD plus narrower fronts:

index.php

Last edited:
protoform vintage is your best bet. 31mm and 26mm widths available for that staggered look you're after.
10139-18.jpg

only tutorials for making tires that i know of, is for drift tires.

Back